McClaren Twins

The story of our busy life with our twin girls, Sarah & Rachel.

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Weekend Visitors

Mamaw & Papaw Herrington and Nana Patti came down for the weekend to help Mommy with the WMOM buy/sell on Saturday. So Papaw helped to get the kitchen installed in their playroom while they were down. It is an early Christmas present from us. They really like getting the "burner" to make sounds and pressing all the electronic buttons on the "oven", "microwave" & "dishwasher." But their FAVORITE thing is the phone! It looks almost real and one of the buttons makes it ring like a real phone. This afternoon I even found the sippy cups in the "fridge" when I was picking up.
While I was busy with the Buy/Sell on Saturday, the girls, Mamaw, Papaw & Patti went down to watch Reagan play football in Galveston and visit with my cousin Micheala (Reagan's mom) and her family. The girls like the football game or at least all the noise and activity.
Sunday, Mamaw, Patti and I got to go over to the Junior League Holiday Market. Lots of neat vendors, cute decorations, nice clothes, & wonderful food! Got a bit of christmas shopping done early!

Thanks Mamaw, Papaw, & Nana Patti for coming in to visit and help. We had a lot of fun!

Sarah & Rachel checking out the new kitchen.


Papaw installing the light over the sink, with his helpers.


Rachel helped to deflate the ball pit in preparation for the kitchen. I don't think it will recover.


Sarah climbing.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home