Playing
Both girls are on the move now and trying to pull up on anything.
Brody (our dog) runs and hides from them. I think they have gotten a couple handfuls of his hair.
.JPG)
Rachel peaking over the side of the Activity Garden

Sarah outside the Activity Garden

Playing on the floor.

"Are you okay?"
Rachel was pulling up and lost her balance. She fell backwards and ended up right next to Sarah.

"Wait a minute! I want to play with that."
Rachel practicing her wrestling moves.
Brody (our dog) runs and hides from them. I think they have gotten a couple handfuls of his hair.
Rachel peaking over the side of the Activity Garden
Sarah outside the Activity Garden
Playing on the floor.
"Are you okay?"
Rachel was pulling up and lost her balance. She fell backwards and ended up right next to Sarah.
"Wait a minute! I want to play with that."
Rachel practicing her wrestling moves.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home